**New Open group for Partners of Sex Addicts, Married & Alone and Worthy Workbooks**
These are helpful books by Dr. Doug Weiss and you have the opportunity to do them at your own pace, within the company of kind-hearted women. Call Jen at 613-888-3600 or email email@example.com for more details.
Please send me an email or give me a call if you’re interested in any of the next groups
There are many ways we can partner together. Sessions can be customized to your unique needs and situation and are done by phone to protect your anonimity and for your convenience.
There are common themes that tend to surface and we will address them, as you are ready, through our calls, text/email check-ins and “homework” exercises. Topics may include:
- Authenticity–living out your true self whether you stay in your relationship or leave
- Establishing healthy boundaries
- Understanding intimacy anorexia
- Self Care
- Goal setting
- Understanding Sexual addiction
- Identifying patterns in relationships
- Understanding interdependency
- Addressing Anger
- Managing the Relational/betrayal trauma symptoms
- Overcoming fears
- Communication strategies
- Creating a healing plan
Click here for your free consultation or if you’d like to customize a package better suited to your needs or budget. Packages are offered in blocks because you receive so much more than just a session and it takes time to see change. You learn as you process throughout each day and situation. You have the option to check in via text or email whenever you want. You can work on exercises and achieve goals at your pace. I want you to heal and it is up to you how and when that happens. To honour you as the individual you are, I offer a variety of packages.
$399 (for 4 private sessions) This package is for you if you are new to recovery; encountered a new crisis; and/or wish to maintain and explore your personal growth and healing. This is a customized, personal package where we explore a variety of topics or spend time debriefing a particular situation to help discover your authentic self and empower you to make your own best choices
- 4 sessions, minimum 50 minutes each, one to one
- unlimited texts or emails to Jennifer for check-ins, feedback, support
- assignments to help you heal and process feelings, thoughts and actions between calls
Doug Weiss workbook for Intimacy Anorexia (7-8 months, with potential to continue). Weekly facilitated call and FB group. $99/month* (waiting list)
Doug Weiss workbook for partners of sex addicts (7-8 months, with potential to continue). Weekly facilitated call and FB group $99/month* (waiting list)
Facing Heartbreak workbook (2-3 months) FB group. $99*
“Renew YOU, Love Your Life!” is a balanced, well-crafted program that guides you through a 3 step process over a course of 90 days. In 3 months, you’ll get to the heart of what’s holding you back so you can reset your habits and refresh your life. Leave the blahs behind and connect with your joyful, energized self. (3 months, workbook, weekly via phone/video) $399 (waiting list)
*plus cost of workbook and any long distance charges
The value in group coaching goes far beyond finances. Not only are you saving over 60% of the cost of private coaching, but you also have the opportunity to form new friendships, come out of isolation, teach and be taught, laugh, cry–all while being empowered to heal your own heart!
Click here to register
Private Partners Healing 3 day Retreat $1699 This is designed for those who have just discovered their spouse’s addiction or had disclosure and/or need support, healing and time to reflect and collect themselves. It is an intensive amount of powerful coaching sessions in a nurturing environment. The retreat is held over 3 days in beautiful and historic Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Transporation to and from Kingston and meals other than lunch is the responsibility of the client. Call or email for additional details.
- 2 nights accomodations (one bedroom, private suite with kitchenette, bathroom, living space, television, internet, access to outdoor hot tub and pool, not wheelchair accessible)
- Lunch each day
- Self-care activities customized to your liking
- “Dusk to Dawn” online assessment that shows you where you are in the healing journey so you can make conscious choices towards restoration
- Learning materials
- Minimum of 8 one-on-one coaching sessions; 45-60 minutes each
The Dusk to Dawn Online Assessment by iPEC $249*
- an online assessment of where you are and how you approach the healing journey so you can make conscious choices towards your restoration
- written report
- debrief session via phone with your coach to review results and create an action plan for change in your life
- *additional sessions needed to pursue goals discovered in the action plan would be subject to the rates in the above package or the one-time sessions listed below
One-time session $110
- these can be used for extra or emergency sessions for existing clients or if you do not wish to purchase one of the above packages
- for an educational call about the impact of sexual addiction, trauma or intimacy anorexia on the partner, often done with spouse
- 1 session, min. 50 minutes, one to one
- does not include email/text support or homework follow-up
Speaking Engagements/Workshops Jennifer is an experienced speaker and facilitator willing and able to customize a session for your group. Workshops are interactive and can include topics such as healthy communication, boundaries in marriage, intimacy anorexia, trauma in partners of sex addicts, and more
Payment can be made through Paypal or I also accept Canadian email money transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices are listed in US dollars.
My heart is to serve as many women as possible that have been affected by sexual betrayal and intimacy anorexia. To that end, I ensure that I allow discounted rates to accomodate those in financial need. Please contact me to discuss.
Payment via Paypal:
Sessions, Packages and Programs:
please click on the bar below and choose your option. Then click “buy now”